Contact and business card sharing made easy, can generate your business cards (either file or QR) from existing contacts, with the click of a button and share via many mediums; QRs (for cross screen scanning or or for placements on adverts,
business-card billboard, magazines) email, Bluetooth or scan/open business cards created with your computer or website.
First business card/ contact QR that customizes the QR with name of contact. :) ;)..
covered here (http://nijaspecs.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/modern-trend-electronic-
** HOW TO USE ***
***Sharing or Backing up Contacts From Your Phone Book***
* Start up the Application
* Click on Create / Share
* Your contact list from your address book loads up
* You can search for the contact you want yo share or scroll to the contact, either way
* click on the contact you wish to share (A detail description and overview of the contacts shows up)
* Click on Create Card/QR to bring up the share menu, and follow the instructions below:
***Scanning or Adding Contact From File***
* Click on Scan/Open
* In the menu select your prefered choich
*** Import or Add (Restore)From QR Image ***
To scan a QR contact detail image seen in a magazine, advert on TV or on a the screen of a friends phone or laptop.
* In the open option, select scan QR image to bring up the scanner
* place the QR in the middle of the view pane till the app recognizes it (usually this is less than a sec or 2)
* The contacts detail is decrypted and displayed
*** Import or Add (Restore) From File ****
To scan a vcard file (from any platform, device, email or even windows VCard file) or kcard file
* Select open Card file
* in the browse for file dialogue, navigate to the VCARD location
* to bring up the contact screen
NB: the app associates itself with VCARDs directly so, u may even open directly from your file manager screen
* MECARD : Standard used in Japan for sharing business card
* VCARD : Electronic contact format, used by many devices, WIndows, Apple, Linux, Android, BB, Iphone, WIndows Phone etc
* KCARD : My own format, perfectly clones the android contact details.
** FEATURES **
* Supports generation of business cards with popular encoding formats; MECARD, VCARD (version 2.1, 3, 4), etc.
* Supports Scanning of QR's of popular formats (even those created from some other parties).
* Can generate all contact card or vcard data to file.
* Can read the popular formats from file.
* Associates with the filesystem for easy import of contact via opening of file directly from browser, email etc.
* can also share via file, Bluetooth, email etc.
* New proprietary format, KCARD that clones the contact (supported via QR and file mode).
* Beautiful, Responsive and intuitive UI.
* Can embed contact photo inside generated file (supported only for the vcard 2.1 to file for now).
*can back up a specific contact against loss (via image or file)
Contact and business card sharing made easy, create your business cards (either file or QR) from existing contacts, with the click of a button and share via all medium, email, adverts, billboard, magazines or scan or open business cards created with your computer or website.
First business card/ contact QR that customizes the QR with name of contact. :) ;).. or even scan off contacts (all with address, names, websites, email, etc of the contact) from off the screen of some other phone, or open from file or Bluetooth, "YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO CRAM YOUR CONTACT DETAILS", you can simply tattoo the generated QR on your body :D.